Saturday, February 27, 2010

Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi



Translation


(THE GUY SAYS)
abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi
abhi(yet) na(don't) jao(go) chodkar(leaving (me)) ke(becuase) dil(heart) abhi(ye) bhara(full) nahi(not)
Don't leave me yet, I have not had enough (of you)


abhi abhi to aayi ho, bahar ban ke chaye ho
abhi abhi(just now) to aayi(arrived) ho, bahar(spring) ban(become) ke chayee(overwelmed) ho
You have just arrived overwhelming (the environment) like spring

hawa zara mahak to le, nazar zara bahak to le
hawa(air) zara(little) mahak(perfume) to le, nazar(site) zara(little) bahak(get lost) to le
Let the air absorb yor perfume, let my site loose focus


ye sham dhal to le zara, ye dil sambhal to le zara
ye(this) sham(evening) dhal(end) to le zara(litte), ye(this) dil(heart) sambhal(get under control) to le zara(liitle)
Let the evening come to an end (it is still early), let my heart come under my control a bit

mein thodi der ji to loon, nashe ke ghoont pee to loon
mein(I) thodi(little) der(while) ji(live) to loon, nashe(intxication) ke ghoont(sip) pee(drink) to loon
Let me live a little while, let me get a little intoxicated (by you)

abhi to kuch kaha nahin, abhi to kuch suna nahi
abhi(yet) to kuch(something) kaha(said) nahin(not), abhi(yet) to kuch(something) suna(heard) nahi(not)
I have neither said nor heard enough yet (there is so much more)

abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi
abhi(yet) na(don't) jao(go) chodkar(leaving (me)) ke(becuase) dil(heart) abhi(ye) bhara(full) nahi(not)
Don't leave me yet, I have not had enough (of you)


------------------

(THE GIRL SAYS)
sitare jhilmila uthe, charag jagmaga uthe
sitare(stars) jhilmila(shimmering) uthe, charag(lamps) jagmaga(burning) uthe
(Look) The stars and the night lamps are shimmering (its late)

bus ab na mujh ko tokna, na bad ke raah rokna
bus ab(now) na(don't) mujh(me) ko tokna(interrupt), na(don't) bad(step forward) ke raah(way) rokna(stop)
Now don't stop me from leaving or bar my way

agar mein ruk gayee abhi, to ja na paaungee kabhi
agar(if) mein(I) ruk(stop) gayee abhi(now), to(then) ja(go) na(will not) paaungee(be able to) kabhi(ever)
If I stop now, I will never be able to (want to) ever leave again

yehee kahoge tum sada, ke dil abhi nahi bhara
yehee(this only) kahoge(say) tum(you) sada(olways), ke(that) dil(heart) abhi(yet) nahi(not) bhara(full)
You will always say this only that you have not yet had enough


jo khatam ho kisi jagah, ye aisa silsila nahin
jo(which) khatam(ends) ho kisi(some) jagah(place), ye(this) aisa(that kind of) silsila(story/affair) nahin(not)
This is a never-ending affair (You will never be satisfied)
-----------------
(THE GUY SAYS)
adhoori aas chod ke, adhoori pyas chod ke
adhoori(incomplete) aas(hopes) chod(leaving) ke, adhoori(incomplete) pyas(thirst) chod(leaving) ke
Leaving unfullfilled hopes and unquenched thirst

jo roz yu he jaaoge, to kis tharah nibhaogee
jo(if) roz(every day) yu(like his) he jaaoge(leave), to(then) kis(how) tharah nibhaogee(make do)
If you depart every day like this then how will life go on

ke zindagi ki rah mein, jawan dilon ki chah mein
ke zindagi(life) ki(of) rah(path) mein(in), jawan(youthful) dilon(herts) ki(of) chah(love) mein(in)
During the journey of life and of the youthful love in our hearts

kayee makaam aayenge, jo hum ko aajmaayenge
kayee(many) makaam(occasions) aayenge(will come), jo(that) hum(us) ko aajmaayenge(test)
We wll be tested many, many times (we need to be strong)

bura na maano bat ka, ye pyar hei gilaa nahi
bura(badly) na(not) maano(think/constue) bat(said) ka, ye(this) pyar(love) hei(is) gilaa(objection) nahi(not)
Do not be hurt by what I say, this is love, not chastisement

(THE GIRL SAYS)
yehee(this only) kahoge(say) tum(you) sada(always) ke(that) dil(heart) abhi(yet) nahi(not) bhara(full)
You will always say this only that you have not yet had enough

5 comments:

  1. You just made my day.
    Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Prakash ji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb traslation rajiv ji ..I have posted these translation in the name of yours check that rajeevji..

    http://www.hummaa.com/music/song/Abhi+Na+Jao+Chhod+Kar/5381

    Regards

    Latha

    ReplyDelete